me

My photo
I am an artist with experience in graphic design, animation and illustration. I am passionate about what I do. I have been drawing since I can remember, it's a personal form of escapism. When the world gets too heavy, make your own.If you like this stuff E-mail me at: jordan.mock@hotmail.co.uk

Followers

Thursday 23 April 2009

Herman the Hamster

Simon was an awkward young boy who found it hard to fit in. He was bullied in school and no one seemed to understand him. While sitting in his room alone Simon witnessed a falling star crash to earth. Finding the remains of the falling star Simon found that it was no meteor or asteroid but the remains of a space ship. The super hero Herman the Hamster had come to Earth from accross the galaxy to track down and stop the evil menace that threatened it and Simon had made a new friend.

2 comments:

Turret

Turret

Slide Show.

Slide show showing the development of my work since my second year in Uni.

Herman the Hamster

Herman the Hamster
Using deadly lasers and raw might Herman strives to save the world with the help of his trusty side kick Simon, the only person on earth who knows Herman's secret.I designed this charcater with the desire of making a tough "big brother" impresion. I wanted to have him smoke cigars as a kind of screw you to the PC world we live in. Let's face it; we're all tired of the whinny, big mooned eyed kids we see running around with elbow pads on just in case they fall and get a boo-boo. Bleeding-heart pansies.

Simon

Simon
Simon the Sidekick is the Earthling that guides Herman around the world making it a possibility for learning in a program.

Illesuium

Illesuium
This is Illesium. The city of the Arcan race, Kinn's people. The Arcan's confine themselves to the walls of this city, made up of the most advance technologies in the world, and hide away from the rest of the human race, thinking themsleves supperiour and the violent nature of the humans contagious.